- Allow your candle to burn until the full surface has melted. This ensures that your candle reaches a full melt pool & burns evenly for its full life.
- Candles will only remember the burn radius of its last burn.
Extinguishing your candle before a full melt pool is formed will cause your candle to tunnel. This significantly reduces the lifespan of your candle and is not our responsibility to replace/refund.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Travel Tins should be burned for 2 hours at a time.
- Burning your candle for longer than this will create a "mushroom" effect on the wick. This is a carbon build up on the wick (which is a result of the candle consuming more wax than it can burn off), which causes an unstable flame (too large or flickering), soot to build up on the container rim and soot to release from the flame.
- All wicks should be trimmed to 1/4" before lighting - every time.
- Trimming your candle wick extends the lifespan of your candle & ensures the candle burns properly.
- Always burn your candle within eyesight & away from any flammable items.
- Keep out of directly sunlight & hot weather.
- Flip the reeds from time to time to refresh the fragrance!
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent oxidation of the oils.
- Give these a gentle shake before using, since these are made with natural materials, separation is normal.
V A R I A T I O N S
*All of our products are hand made out of natural ingredients so there will be occasional variations in our products. These variations do not affect the integrity of our goods and will not be considered defects or damages:
Candles • Changes in the color of the wax. Certain oils contain vanilin
Room + Body Sprays • Different fragrance combinations mixed with our spray base may cause occasional separation between the two liquids. This is normal and varies from scent to scent. It does not affect the way your spray will work or smell. Be sure to give these a shake before use to mix everything together for the best results.